Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So Milan! *MWAH*

Seems like our favourite bb Zachary Quinto *air-kiss MWAH * has progressed up the high-fashion profile ladder.

Zach was in Milan just yesterday attending Versace Men´s Collection 2012 fashion show.

There was in fact a live feed of the red carpet on Versace's FB page which I'd missed. But no matter, the pics that followed were just too ridiculously GQMF. I had difficulty sleeping afterwards. Simply because I felt ravenously hungry.

I mean, just look at the pic above! Handsome men in suits - Chace Crawford, Darren Criss, Ryan Kwanten and Zach - *TOGETHER*!

*NOM*

The four guys were later seen sitting at the front row of the fashion show with NBA stars Dwyane Wade and Carmelo Anthony.

Some hours later, Zachary was apparently in Berlin, Germany. Perhaps he's doing another (romantic) summer jaunt around Europe?

I still think it's bloody time he visits Asia (other than Japan) though!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's time he visits Ohio! My bedroom to be precise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's powerful enough to astrally project himself in various locations at one time :p

    ReplyDelete